Monday, February 20, 2006

Homage

I was searching online for some Iaido information when I stumbled across a familiar webpage. I checked it out and lo and behold I found two of my aikibuddies! I was surprised to see them. I knew they did iaido but I think they really look sharp! I don't have permission to use these pictures and if necessary I'll take them off and put pictures of Chuck Norris in their place. Seriously, both of these guys and their training regimens are inspirational. They are role models.

Before we knew his name, Noriko and I called him the Aikido Monk. He lives and breathes the stuff. (I have concealed his identity and now he does look rather like Snake Eyes).


If you ever want to see what someone looks like that is giving 200%, just train with this guy.
If either of you wish me to remove these photos, just ask. After a duel (with you winning) and an eat off of fugu (again with you winning and not dying), I'll think about it. Seriously, I'll take them off. Or I'll put a black bar over your faces.

1 Comments:

Blogger Whistle Britches said...

yes, please take these pictures of me off of here....!!!!!@#$

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home