Saturday, March 04, 2006

Seagal Spotting

I hopped on the train yesterday and as the doors closed, I was face to face with one of the most famous names in aikido: Steven Seagal! I was kind of shocked. This poster is advertising the movie Into the Sun. I saw it in America about 9 months ago. Of course, it sucked. As all of his movies suck now. I mean, they weren't exactly good to begin with. But Out for Justice and Marked for Death at least contained aikido techniques. And those movies are responsible for many westerners to find a dojo and start training. I've always wished he would make a good aikido movie. Something historical, maybe about O Sensei or something. Of course Steve would play the part. He looks really good in this rendition. They've taken off about 20 lbs and 20 years. But look how white he is!
Miteya!! Watch it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home