Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The world is black and white.


There's no need to play Where's Waldo. I thought I found myself once but realized the guy with the big white head (in sunlight) had a shaved head. This picture does not show my day at the enbukai, but it does show the same dojo with roughly the same number of people.



One toe is not like the other. The pain has subsided but the offending nail is starting to grow upwards and I can feel it inside my shoes.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Nishimura-sensei stopped me the other day, before class started.

"Jory-san."

"Hai!"

"Gokyu. OK!" he said the last part with the universal gesture for "OK." He's getting used to my preferred way to communicate. The fewer the words and the more hand gestures there are is they way I like it.

So, I passed my gokyu test!

In return, I showed him my black toe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J-san,
Congratulations on passing your Gokyu test! You Da Man! One step closer to that Dan ranking now.

PEACE;Troy

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home