Friday, May 19, 2006

Are you gonna eat your 'tots?

There's nothing like walking in the rain for two hours and fifteen minutes. I headed out today, on foot, for my iaido class. I was taking a new route, that Noriko showed me from the car. It's more of a straight line, as it goes over the hills, instead of around them, like my regular route does. In other words, it was supposed to be a shortcut. It should've taken about forty minutes to get there. It had gotten kind of dark and kind of foggy. I could make out a large white building and I started to pride myself for my keen homing pigeon skills. Except, it was the wrong school. I ended up walking over another hour before I made it back to my neighborhood. I was so proud of myself, too. I was wasn't skipping iaido class. I was showing true commitment by walking. At least I got some good exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home